Helping students achieve increased educational outcomes!
Telepractice has been shown in numerous academic studies to be an effective and engaging method of providing therapy services. But not all telepractice services are created equal! The EBS Telepractice Program has proven results of increasing student motivation and educational outcomes.
As a district partner, you will gain access to our experts who are leaders in special education. Our knowledge, research, and innovations are advancing the field and improving lives. Through consultation, direct intervention, and collaboration with families and school teams, our goal is to help students become as independent as possible.
EBS Telepractice is approved by the following Nationally Recognized Associations:
- The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- The American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- The American Psychological Association (APA)
- The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- The Stuttering Foundation
- The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)